Northeast Foundation scholarships
Average foundation scholarship amount
Northeast Community College offers students several scholarships due to generous gifts of individuals, foundations, organizations, and businesses. Merit tuition waivers, and performance grants are also available. Scholarships may be awarded based on financial need, academic progress, program of study or a combination of these factors. Some scholarship deadlines and amounts may vary.
Students can apply for most scholarships available through a single scholarship application by accessing the Scholarship App located in their My Apps portal.
- Application Opens: October 1st each year, for next academic year
- Application Priority Deadline: March 1st each year, for next academic year
- Application Final Deadline: September 15th current academic year
Northeast Scholarship Opportunities
Additional Financial Support Opportunities
- Scholarship awards are contingent upon confirmation of lawfully present in the United States.
- Need Based scholarships will only be awarded to students with a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) on file. Recipients that do not demonstrate need after verification is completed will have the scholarship removed from their financial aid award and the scholarship will be awarded to the alternate.
- Scholarship recipients must meet Northeast's Financial Aid Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy and all the qualifications of the scholarship at the time of selection and at each disbursement of the scholarship dollars.
- Submission of the online application allows a student to be considered for scholarships awarded by the Northeast Financial Aid Office and your information may be shared with the scholarship selection committee to determine your eligibility.
Check the following sources to verify the legitimacy of any financial aid consultants or search services you may use or hire and for tips on avoiding scholarship scams:
- U.S. Department of Education: studentaid.gov
- Federal Trade Commission: www.ftc.gov
- Better Business Bureau: www.bbb.org
New scholarships are frequently available during the academic year. Information on how to apply maybe found on the website, in the financial aid office, and Hawk Insider. Program specific scholarship opportunities are emailed to eligible students.