Northeast Community College partners with groups to offer students opportunities to use tuition reimbursement programs to fund educational expenses. Tuition reimbursement programs are a great way to get the financial support you need to achieve your educational goals.
Tuition reimbursement programs are typically offered by employers to their employees or are available through grant funding. These programs provide financial assistance for tuition and/or related expenses, such as books and fees. Depending on the program, there may be requirements by the employer or grant funding. Qualifications, deadlines, and amounts vary.
If you're interested in a tuition reimbursement program, explore currently available programs listed below or talk to your employer to see if they offer one. Be sure to ask about the requirements, such as minimum grade point averages or length of employment.
Tuition Reimbursement Programs
What is Children of State Teammate Tuition Reimbursement Program?
The Children of State Teammate Tuition Reimbursement Program provides tuition assistance to dependents of full-time State of Nebraska employees or “teammates” attending any of Nebraska’s community colleges. That means, if your parent or guardian works for the state, you may be eligible for this program.
What are the benefits of this program?
The benefits of this program are many. The program provides funding to help pay for educational expenses. It will not only enhance teammates’ work experience, but also help recruit and retain a strong workforce in state government. This is also a great opportunity for the State to partner with community colleges as they provide many opportunities and are a top choice in Nebraska for higher education.Children of Teammates Tuition Reimburesement program FAQ
Email email@example.com with additional questions.
- A qualifying dependent is defined as any naturally born child, legally adopted child, stepchild, or ward of a current permanent full-time State of Nebraska employee.
- Qualifying dependents must begin their programs of study between the ages of 18-25 years old and complete their programs of study by age 27.
- Teammates must submit an Eligibility Verification Request form with required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org for eligibility determination.
- The State Teammate will submit the Reimbursement Request Form and required documents at the end of each semester to request the tuition discount. You may email email@example.com with questions.
Eligibility VerificationTuition Reimbursement Eligibility Verification Form
- To submit an Eligibility Verification Request, complete the form linked above and send it, along with the required documentation, to the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox.
- Some examples of supporting documents are birth certificate, adoption records and other legal documentation that show the legal relationship of a child to a teammate as well as the age of the child. You will be notified regarding the eligibility determination.
Need help or additional information?
Email the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or call (402) 844-7285 or schedule an appointment.