Update or learn new skills for work or fun
Northeast Community College partners with hundreds of businesses and organizations in order to identify gaps in the workforce, create programs that will alleviate these gaps and then provide training to bring employees and employers up to speed.
We specialize in customized workforce and professional development. Classes are scheduled specifically for your organization, or participants may join one of the many open-enrollment classes.
Professional Continuing Education
Northeast Community College offers a variety of courses that fulfill licensure requirements for various professions. Northeast works closely with regulatory agencies to assure that continuing education courses meet approval guidelines. Some of the professions that have regularly scheduled classes or by request include:
- Health Care Provider Certifications and Continuing Education
- EMR, EMT, and Paramedic
- Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistants
- Dietary Managers
- Nurse Aide and Medication Aide
- Advance Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (American Heart Association and American Red Cross)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (NAEMT)
- Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (NAEMT)
- Electrical Licensing
- Child Care Providers
- Real Estate
- OSHA Training
- First Aid and CPR/AED (American Heart Association and American Red Cross)
- Professional Truck Driving
- POP Driver’s Education
- Basic Motorcycle
Upskill Your Workforce
Contact us to bring our trainers to your business. We will customize programs to fit your needs.