What To Look For
- Communication about your financial aid will be sent to you through your preferred email account and you will be directed to view your financial aid information on My Northeast.
- Estimated cost of attendance for the academic year (or term requested) is not the amount you owe Northeast. The college budget listed includes tuition and fees, books and supplies, tools, room and board, travel and miscellaneous expenses.
- Your expected family contribution is calculated when you submit a FAFSA and is based on an evaluation of your family’s income, assets, family size, etc. This figure is subtracted from the estimated cost of attendance to determine your financial need. The Expected Family Contribution figure is not an amount you have to pay Northeast.
- Unmet need is the amount of need not yet filled.
- Type(s) and amount(s) of financial aid you have been awarded are shown under the Award tab in your My Northeast account.
- See the description of Financial Aid Programs available for details about the type of aid you were awarded.