ScholarshipsThe following are scholarship sponsorships awarded by businesses or organizations. Each of these scholarships requires a separate application form and deadlines may vary. Click on the link or contact the appropriate contact to each scholarship sponsorship for deadlines and application information. Listings are subject to change.
Franciscan Healthcare – Nursing
Northeast has partnered with Franciscan Healthcare to offer a sponsorship which will provide paid tuition for two students enrolled in the Northeast Nursing program. The new Educational Assistance Program through Franciscan Healthcare includes the following:
- Paid tuition for the 45-credit program ($6,360 value)
- Up to $3,830 for books
- Employment after program completion
- Enrolled at Northeast Community College and accepted to the Northeast Nursing Program as a Practical Nursing Diploma student or in the Associate Degree in Nursing program
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 and show academic promise
- Pass background check
- Required to accept gainful employment in their field of study for specified period of time
For additional information about classes and the Nursing program, please visit https://northeast.edu/degrees-and-programs/nursing/adn. If you want to speak to someone about the program, email Gina Holtz at Gholtz@northeast.edu with your contact information so she can discuss the details with you.
The application deadline is May 25, 2022.
Please note that qualified applicants will be interviewed by a selection committee prior to being selected for the sponsorship. Sponsorship will be awarded by July 15, 2022.
Great West Casualty Company
DEADLINE: February 1
- Must be a graduating senior from South Sioux City High School
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 out of 4.0 scale
- Accepted to or enrolled at Northeast Community College at the South Sioux City Extended Campus pursing an associate degree