ASE - Automotive Service Excellence
The Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certification promotes excellence in automotive repair and service.
The ASE Certification exists to protect automotive service consumers, shop owners, and automotive technicians.
The automotive technician must have two years of on-the-job training, or one year of on-the-job training and a two-year degree in automotive repair to qualify for certification.
To remain ASE certified, technicians must retest every five years to keep up with the always advancing technology.
- Call the Northeast Testing Center at (402) 844-7281 or (402) 844-7708; email firstname.lastname@example.org; or stop by the Testing Center in the College Welcome Center Room 1252 or 1256 to schedule a date and time to test.
- Provide the following Information when scheduling a testing appointment:
- Candidate’s Name
- ASE Eligibility Number (This number is assigned by ASE-ASE-0000-0000)
- Primary Phone Number
- Alternate Phone Number
- Email Address
- Exam(s) to be Taken
- Appointment Date and Time
Acceptable forms of photo identification include
- Current driver’s license
- State approved ID
- Current state or federal ID card
- Current passport or passport card
- Tribal ID card
- Naturalization card