The following policies are in place to ensure the academic integrity of the exams. The Testing Center administers these tests on behalf of the Northeast faculty, we require all students adhere to uniform rules and regulations. These procedures allow us to protect both the student in our testing center, as well as the academic integrity of the test.
- The student must make an appointment for their exam, as space is limited in the Testing Center.
- The student must begin the test on time, and no later than 15 minutes after the scheduled test time. If the student is more than 15 minutes late, the appointment may need to be rescheduled due to limited availability.
- If the appointment was scheduled by the instructor and the student arrives more than 15 minutes after the scheduled test time, the Testing Center must receive notification directly from the instructor in the form of an email, phone call, or a written note indicating that the Testing Center may administer the student’s exam.
- If a student needs to reschedule an exam, the student may reschedule with the Testing Center by calling, emailing, or visiting the Testing Center.
- The student must bring current physical photo identification to the Testing Center.
(Please refer to the exam sponsor’s ID requirement)
- Current high school ID
- Current college ID
- Current driver’s license
- State approved ID
- Current state or federal ID card
- Current passport or passport card
- Tribal ID card
- Naturalization card
- The student is given the Testing Center Expectations and Code of Conduct prior to testing. The student is required to sign that they have received, read and understand the Testing Center Code of Conduct during the check-in process.
- Food (including gum) and drink are prohibited in the Testing Center and testing rooms; unless, food and/or drink is an approved accommodation.
- The Testing Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All personal items will be stored in the lockers outside of the Testing Center. (Purses, wallets, keys, watches, sun glasses, jewelry more than ¼ inch, backpack, books or notes unless otherwise permitted.)
- All cellphones, pagers, activity trackers (Fitbit, Garmin, Apple watch and TomTom) and all other electronic devices will be turned off and stored in a locker outside the Testing Center.
- Portable stereos, radios, MP3 players, or headphones are not permitted in the Testing Center.
- All coats, hats of any kind, or other head covering, are not allowed in the Testing Center except for religious or medical reasons. If the student’s clothing has a hood, it must not cover the student’s head at any time while testing.
- The Testing Center will supply all scratch paper. Used and unused scratch paper will be turned in at the completion of the exam.
- The student may not leave the Testing Center without permission once testing has begun.
- The student may not access his/her personal belongings without the permission of the Testing Center staff once testing has begun.
- If a break is permitted during testing, the student may not access his/her cell phone or any other electronic device.
- The student may be asked to turn his/her pockets inside-out.
- No children or visitors are allowed in the Testing Center.
- No tobacco or tobacco substitute is allowed.