Northeast Community College ACCUPLACER testing at a remote location
Students seeking to enroll at Northeast, but cannot test at the main campus or one of its extended campuses, may take Northeast’s ACCUPLACER at another location.
Follow these steps to determine where testing is available in your area and to schedule a remote Northeast ACCUPLACER test.
- An application must be on file.
- Contact the Testing Center via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (402) 844-7281 or (402) 844-7708.
- The Northeast staff will gather your demographics and create an ACCUPLACER’s testing voucher.
- ACCUPLACER will send Northeast, the other institution, and you an email with all the essential testing information.
- Contact your chosen location to schedule a testing appointment.
- You will need the following to test: a current photo ID, testing voucher, and the institution’s testing fee.
ACCUPLACER testing for another institution at Northeast Community College
Students seeking to take the ACCUPLACER for another institution at Northeast must contact the other institution to register for a remote test.
- Once you are registered for your ACCUPLACER, contact the Northeast main campus or one of its extended campuses to schedule a remote ACCUPLACER appointment.
- You will need the following to test: a current photo ID, testing voucher, and the testing fee.
Is the ACCUPLACER timed?
The ACCUPLACER is a comprehensive computer-adaptive test. The time required to complete the test varies according to each individual’s needs and abilities.
Is it possible to fail the assessment?
The ACCUPLACER is not a pass/fail test. The scores will identify students’ strengths and needs, and will be used for initial placement in English and math courses. Students are permitted to take the ACCUPLACER test twice a semester, and their scores will be good for three years.