Skip to main content

Contact Us

Personal Counseling

Please correct the following errors:

Need help or additional information?

If you need assistance or need additional information please visit our office in Union 73 - Student Health & Counseling, fill out our contact form, or contact:

Phone: Gina Krysl, (402) 844-7277
Toll-Free: (800) 348-9033, Ext. 7277
FAX: (402) 844-7404