Health and Wellness
Things To Do
How Can I Get Involved?
Why Should I Get Involved?
What's In It For Me?
- Meet new people - tired of seeing the same old people? Get involved and meet people from different backgrounds to broaden your horizons
- Develop leadership skills - students involved in leadership organizations or student clubs can learn teamwork, organization, and time management skills that they wouldn’t get in a classroom
- Find activities that compliment your major – there is a club for almost every program on campus
- Gain new skills – some events and clubs on campus can help you learn new skills
- Build your resume – employers are interested in well-rounded students
- HAVE FUN! College is more than just books and studying; take advantage of all the opportunities you have as a college student