Health and Wellness
Student Health Services
Promoting a healthy lifestyle, reducing risk behaviors and providing health education to our students.
Faith Regional Health Services provides part-time health services for students on the Norfolk campus. Student Health is in the Union 73 building in Office #219. Students have access to a nurse and many health-related services at no cost.
During the 2021-2022 academic year, students can be served via walk-in or by calling or emailing for an appointment. All students will need to show their Student ID card at the time of the service. Student Health is closed during weekends, holidays, and breaks.
If the on-campus nurse is not available during the hours posted below, students can be seen at the off-campus location.
Services offered to students at no cost include:
- Over the counter medications and recommendations
- Tests for Strep Throat, Mono, and Influenza
- STD testing and education
- Pregnancy testing
- UA's for Urinary Tract Infections
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Crutches (lend only)
- Ice packs
- Community resource information
- Communicate with Nurse Practitioner for needed prescriptions
- Non-prescription birth control options
Off-campus physician care is also offered at student's expense:
- X-rays and related radiology diagnostic services
- Laboratory tests: blood tests, urinalysis, serologies etc.
- Prescription medication
- Any physician or physician's assistant care received other than that scheduled in Student Health.
Student Health Services Hours
When classes are in session, student health services are available during the following hours:
|Monday||8:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 12:00 pm|