Health and Wellness
Resources to help you stay healthy
Our goal is to bring current wellness information, and the website is a venue used to bring up-to-date health information to students and also employees of Northeast.
Wellness services include, but are not limited to, numerous speakers, interactive educational activities, and passive educational opportunities focusing on things such as alcohol and tobacco awareness, along with hosting blood drives through the American Red Cross.
Resources and Forms
- American Heart Association
- American Dietetic Association
- American Cancer Society
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Center for Disease Control
- American Stroke Association
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- New food pyramid
This site is for informational purposes only and should not take the place of appropriate medical and professional care or any medical advice received from your healthcare team.