Safety-Related Activities and Programs
The College provides several safety-related awareness activities and programs. Online and print materials are also available to enhance awareness of safety, security, and substance abuse issues. The following is a partial list of resources that may be used to inform students and employees:
- Educational posters (varied topics).
- Videos and DVDs promoting awareness of crime and substance abuse.
- Guest speakers addressing specific issues, i.e., dating violence, alcoholism, crime awareness, etc.
- Crime prevention and statistics brochures.
- College publications and press releases regarding safety awareness issues and resources.
- Residence Hall and Student Handbooks addressing conduct expectations.
- Student publications.
- Websites and other online resources.