The ACT assessment is published and administered by The American College Testing Program. The exam is accepted by most colleges and universities to fulfill entrance requirements.
|Test Date||Regular Deadline||Late Fee Required||Photo/Upload/Standby|
|Dec 12, 2020||Nov 6, 2020||Nov 7-20, 2020||Dec 4, 2020|
|Feb 6, 2021||Jan 8, 2021||Jan 9-13, 2021||Jan 29, 2021|
|Apr 17, 2021||Mar 12, 2021||Mar 13-26, 2021||Apr 9, 2021|
|June 12, 2021||May 7, 2021||May 8-21, 2021||June 4, 2021|
|*July 17, 2021||June 18, 2021||June 19-25, 2021||July 9, 2021|
Test Dates 2020-2021
* Northeast Community College does not administer the ACT in July
Students are required to upload a photo when they register to test. Students who do not upload a photo by the Tuesday before the test day, or who are not granted an ACT Approved Exception, will not be able to test.
- Students must report to the assigned test center listed on their admission ticket. They will not be admitted if they are not on the test center's roster.
- If students do not have a printed copy of the ACT admission ticket, they will not be admitted to test.
- If students do not have an ID that meets ACT requirements, they will not be admitted to test.
- Test scores are good for 3 years.
- Students may have their ACT scores sent to Northeast Community College by indicating Northeast Community College as a recipient when taking the ACT test.
- If students do not have their ACT to scores sent to Northeast Community College at the time of the ACT test, they can contact ACT to request their score scores be sent to Northeast. However, ACT may charge a fee.
For more information regarding ACT, please see www.act.org.