Northeast Food Pantry
The Northeast Food Pantry is free to all currently enrolled students. If you or someone you know needs support from the food pantry, please contact us at email@example.com to schedule a time to pick up food and other essentials. We do our best to address needs so please be aware that it may be 24 business hours before we are able to respond to your email request.
Food Pantry Hours
The Northeast Food Pantry is open when the Norfolk campus is open.
Looking to Donate To The Food Pantry?
We are always looking for support. Feel free to make donations at the drop off locations around the Norfolk campus or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to drop off donations.
- Maclay - Mail room
- College Welcome Center - Information Desk
- Applied Tech Building - Main entrance (north doors)
- Arlo Wirth 109
- Physical Plant - Welcome desk
- Path Hall - Front desk
- Ag Allied Health 207
Thank you for Support
We would like to thank those that continue to support the Northeast Food Pantry.
- Northeast Faculty and Staff
- Nebraska Lutheran Ministry
- St. John's Lutheran Church, ELCA
- Farm Credit Services of America