Virtual New Student Registration
We are excited for you to register for classes at Northeast Community College. All students enrolling for the first time at Northeast are required to attend a New Student Registration event. Due to unprecedented circumstances, and the current restrictions on large group gatherings due to COVID-19, Northeast will host the registration event online. You should have received a letter inviting you to the Virtual New Student Registration event. Below are your next steps to prepare for your advising appointment.
- View and complete the Virtual New Student Presentation. The presentation will benefit both you and your family.
- Claim your My Apps account.
- In order to ensure that you can schedule an advising appointment on the date reserved for your program of study, please complete the presentation no later than one week prior to your meeting with your advisor.
- After completing the online presentation, you will receive an email with directions on scheduling an online Zoom meeting with your advisor.
- ACT, MAP, or Accuplacer scores, taken within the past three years, if not previously submitted.
- High School and prior college transcripts, if not previously submitted.