Virtual New Student Registration
We are excited for you to attend Northeast Community College. All students enrolling for the first time who have not completed at least 28 credit hours are required to meet with an advisor prior to registering for classes. Below are your next steps to prepare for your advising appointment.
- View and complete the Virtual New Student Presentation.
- Claim your My Apps account.
- In order to ensure that you can schedule an advising appointment on the date reserved for your program of study, please complete the presentation no later than one week prior to your meeting with your advisor.
- After completing the online presentation, you will receive an email with directions on scheduling an online Zoom meeting with your advisor.
- ACT, MAP, or Accuplacer scores, taken within the past three-five years, if not previously submitted.
- High School and prior college transcripts, if not previously submitted.