HIGH SCHOOL APPLICANTS:
Start here if you've completed the application process and/or you've already
taken classes at Northeast and have a My Northeast account.
If you haven't completed the application process, you must first Apply For Admission
Here are the steps you'll follow once you click the Register For Classes button below:
- Login to My Northeast (If this is your first time logging into My Northeast, use the instructions sent to you in the acceptance email.)
- Once logged in, click on "Student", then "Registration."
- Click on "Add or Drop Classes" (This step will only work through the 1st week of the term. If it's after that date, please complete an add or drop form through your school counselor or the Northeast Early College office).
- Choose the appropriate term from the drop down box.
- Enter the 5 digit CRN number(s) for each course you wish to enroll in and click Submit Changes once done. (This information can be found through your school counselor or the Northeast Early College office.)
- The page will refresh and the class(es) will show at the top of the page with the status of “Web Registered.” If you do not see this message, you are not enrolled in the class.
There are printable instructions you can use to guide you through the process.