We are excited to offer this opportunity to students who share a love of dance and performing. We are looking for dancers who specialize in all types of dance genres, specifically Pom, Jazz and Hip Hop. The goal of our dance team is to allow you to perform your talents and ignite school spirit. The group is a non-competitive team that performs throughout the academic year at intermissions and halftimes of athletic games and special events.
Explore More Dance
Performance videos will be loaded here soon!
Dance Team Tryouts
Tryouts will be held on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 from 5:00 pm- 9:00 pm at the Cox Activities Center Gym on the Norfolk Campus. To register for tryouts, please contact Coach Erika Rupprecht at email@example.com | (402) 844-7177.
Information Zoom Meeting
There will be an information zoom meeting on Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 7:00 pm at Zoom Room: 667-843-2787
If you are interested in tryout out for the Northeast Dance Team but are unable to attend the information meeting or tryouts, please contact Coach Erika Rupprecht to discuss alternative options.
We are excited to offer this opportunity to students who share a love of dance and performing.
- Our team performs at Northeast athletic events
- Practices are typically in the morning and performances are in the afternoon/evening
- Dancers are responsible for purchasing the required shoes and uniform
- There will be items Northeast will purchase
- Dancers must attend practices as scheduled and perform at all performances
- It is expected that team members will serve for one academic year (two consecutive semesters)
- Dancers must be a student at Northeast Community College
- Dancers must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Dancers must demonstrate a positive behavior at Northeast Community College and in the community