Wind Energy Scholarships
Bluestem Renewable Energy Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in Electrical Construction, Electromechanical Technology or Wind Energy programs.
Dan A. Marr Scholarship
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be enrolled in one for the following programs with 1st Preference: Electrical Construction & Control, 2nd Preference: Wind Energy, 3rd Preference: Electromechanical Technology or Machining & Manufacturing Automation
- Must be a graduate of the following with 1st Preference Wayne High School graduate or Wayne County resident, 2nd preference Elgin & Antelope County, 3rd Preference to 20-county service area.
Rattlesnake Wind Farm Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in the Wind Energy Program
- Must be a resident of Nebraska
- Must have a GPA of 2.0
- Must show financial need
Wind Energy Scholarship for Sophomores
- Must be enrolled full time in the Wind Energy program
- Awarded to a Sophomore for the fall term
- Must have a 2.5 GPA
- Must have good attendance in accordance with Wind Energy class attendance policy