Machining and Manufacturing Automation Scholarships
Dan A. Marr Scholarship
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be enrolled in one for the following programs with 1st Preference: Electrical Construction & Control, 2nd Preference: Wind Energy, 3rd Preference: Electromechanical Technology or Machining & Manufacturing Automation
- Must be a graduate of the following with 1st Preference Wayne High School graduate or Wayne County resident, 2nd preference Elgin & Antelope County, 3rd Preference to 20-county service area.
- Must be enrolled in one of the following programs of study: Machining and Manufacturing Automation, Electrical Construction and Control, Electromechanical, Welding, Industrial Maintenance and Robotics and related areas of Non-Credit Training Programs.
- Must be enrolled in at least six credit hours and have a 2.0 GPA or higher.
- First preference given to residents of Cuming County. Second preference given to residents of Burt, Thurston, Wayne or Stanton Counties.
- Preference giving to students with greater need.