Heating and Air Conditioning Scholarships
402 Blue Collar Scholarship
- Must be in at least 12 credit hours.
- Must show financial need.
- Must be enrolled in one of the following programs: Auto Body, Auto Technology, Diesel Mechanics, Electrical Construct and Control, HVAC, or Building Construction.
Black Hills Energy for Freshmen and Sophomores
- Must enrolled in appliance repair, HVAC, construction management, business, marketing, economics.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Preference given to students or parents that are clients of Black Hills Energy.
HVAC Industry Scholarship for Freshmen and Sophomores
- Must be enrolled in the HVAC program
- A letter of recommendation from a past employer or cooperative internship employer will be taken into consideration, but is not required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Must show financial need
John Henry's Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Scholarship
- Must be in Plumbing Technology or HVAC
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or Higher
NAHB Past President's Home Builders Association of the Norfolk Area Scholarship
- Must be committed to being a full-time building construction, electrical construction or control, or HVAC student at Northeast
- Awarded to students entering their sophomore year
- Must have a GPA of 2.0
- Must be enrolled full time
Scott Haselhorst Memorial Scholarship for Freshmen or Sophomores
- First preference is full-time enrollment in the HVAC program; Second preference is full-time enrollment in the ELRC program; Third preference is full-time enrollment in the Diversified Ag program
- First preference: Graduate of Laurel-Concord-Coleridge High School, or Randolph High School; Second preference: Graduate of Hartington Public or Hartington Cedar Catholic High Schools