Emergency Medical Services Scholarships
Emergency Medical Services for Freshmen and Sophomores
- First preference is the Paramedic degree program; Second preference is an EMT
- The scholarship covers tuition only
- Must show financial need
EMS Medical Director Scholarship
- Must be in Paramedic degree or EMT certificate.
- Must show financial need.
Jagmahan Desai and Family Endowed Scholarship for Freshmen and Sophomores
- Must be enrolled in a health related program of study
Northeast Nebraska Public Power District Scholarship for Sophomores
- Must be a sophomore enrolled in utility line, agriculture, electrical or health programs of study
- Must be a resident of Pierce, Thurston, Dixon, Dakota or Wayne counties
- Must have a 3.0 GPA
Patrick Schollard Memorial Paramedic Scholarship
- Must be a sophomore
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Must be enrolled in the EMT program
Need help or additional information?
Email the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (402) 844-7285 or schedule an appointment.