Building Construction Scholarships
402 Blue Collar Scholarship
- Must be in at least 12 credit hours.
- Must show financial need.
- Must be enrolled in one of the following programs: Auto Body, Auto Technology, Diesel Mechanics, Electrical Construct and Control, HVAC, or Building Construction.
Boyd Jones Construction Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in Building Construction, Welding, or Electrical Construction & Control
- Preference given to students with financial need
Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute Scholarship
- Must be in the Building Construction-AAS program
- Must have a GPA for 2.8 or higher
- Must have completed at least one semester of the Building Construction program
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
- CANNOT BE A NECC EMPLOYEE OR FAMILY MEMBER
NAHB Past President's Home Builders Association of the Norfolk Area Scholarship
- Must be committed to being a full-time building construction, electrical construction or control, or HVAC student at Northeast
- Awarded to students entering their sophomore year
- Must have a GPA of 2.0
- Must be enrolled full time
NECC Building Construction Scholarship for Sophomores
- Must be a sophomore seeking a degree in Building Construction
- Must be a resident of Nebraska
- Must show financial need
New Generation Construction Scholarship
- Must be in Building Construction Program
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
Need help or additional information?
Email the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or call (402) 844-7285 or schedule an appointment.