Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi)
Connect your laptop, iPad, or other device on Northeast's wireless network.
Northeast offers free wireless internet access (Wi-Fi) to all our current students, faculty, staff, and official guests. Use Northeast's Wi-Fi access in locations across campus and Extended Campuses to access the internet on all your devices.
Northeast provides wireless access to the internet for mobile devices on the Norfolk, West Point and O'Neill campuses. Northeast recommends that all faculty, staff and students connect to Northeast Wi-Fi.
To connect to the Northeast Wi-Fi network, you'll need to know your user name and password. Visit myid.northeast.edu if you have not yet claimed your account.
Connecting your wireless device
- Navigate to where you can view all wireless networks.
- Select Northeast Wi-Fi from the list of available networks.
- Your device will then prompt you to log into the network.
- Use your Northeast user name and password to login.
- Open a browser if your device does not prompt you for credentials.
- Follow prompts to complete the registration process.