FFA District Contests
Career and Leadership Development Events
Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Registration begins at 7:45 am in the Cox Activities Center
Livestock Management - first section begins at 8:15 a.m.
All contests except for Livestock Management will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Livestock Management Contest and Meats Evaluation and Identification will be held at the Chuck Pohlman Agriculture Complex
- Instructors with students participating in these contests will be responsible for arranging transportation to the contest site.
- Livestock Management's first section begins at 8:15 a.m.
- All contests except for Livestock Management will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Students are responsible to bring the required equipment and clothing appropriate for each contest.
- Please refer to individual contest rules below.