Skip to main content

Public Health

Degrees and Programs

Students interested in pursuing academic transfer in public health to other colleges can obtain an associate of science degree from Northeast Community College. This degree includes several general education classes as well as health related elective classes that transfer easily into baccalaureate programs at other colleges and universities. Northeast has articulated agreements with the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, University of Nebraska-Omaha, and Concordia University. Individual program plans to transfer to other four-year institutions can be developed with the help of an advisor. Students can obtain specific plans of study for these colleges from the Health and Wellness Division Dean's office. Public Health degree seeking students are strongly encouraged to meet with a Health and Wellness Faculty advisor regularly to ensure transferability of elective courses to student identified transfer institution.

Instructor Bios

Courses and Program Options

No Matter Where You Are In Your Journey, We Can Help With Your Next Steps.