Proctoring Exams for Other Institutions
Thank you for your interest in using Northeast's Testing Center to have your exam proctored. The Testing Center staff is pleased to serve you and help you achieve your academic goals.
Photo identification is required for all testing at this facility.
Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
- Current student ID
- Current driver’s license
- State approved ID
- Current state or federal ID card
- Current passport or passport card
- Tribal ID card
- Naturalization card
There is a proctoring fee of $25.00 per hour to have your exam administered in the Testing Center. All fees are due at the time of testing. Cash, checks, money orders, credit or debit cards are accepted. Make checks and money orders payable to Northeast Community College.
Scheduling an exam
- To schedule a distance learning testing appointment, please contact the Testing Center by calling (402) 844-7281 or (402) 844-7708, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting the Testing Center located in the College Welcome Center, Room 1252 or Room 1256.
- Contact the professor, institution, or organization responsible for the exam and let them know you wish to schedule your exam at Northeast.
- Request a Proctor Agreement from the originating institution for Northeast’s Testing Center to complete and return.