The Writing Center is another free, beneficial service for Northeast. This service is designed to support students with their written assignments. Our Writing Center Consultants offer advice on the following areas:
- Writing Anxiety
- Topic Selection
- Paragraph Development
- Introductions and Conclusions
- Writing Styles and Formats
- Writing Mechanics
Schedule an appointment today!
- In-Office Appointments
- Schedule an appointment in the Academic Support Center or online. (Drop-in hours are available if no appointments are scheduled.)
- Bring two copies of your typed, double-spaced draft.
- Bring assignment sheet and/or information.
- Zoom Appointments
- Schedule an appointment by using "Schedule a Writing Center Appointment" link below. (Not Available Wednesday 3:00 pm - 7: 00pm or Friday 8:00 am - Noon)
- Make sure to include your email and phone number when scheduling appointment.
- Send a copy of your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org before your scheduled appointment.
- Check your email for a link to your Zoom appointment log-in.
- Please log-in on your computer to Zoom at the time of your appointment. (DON'T BE LATE)
- Writing Center will call your phone at the time of your appointment.
The Writing Center is offered during the Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters. If there are no appointments scheduled, you may drop-in for an appointment. View the Writing Center schedule:
Due to all appointments being completed by using Zoom all the following hours of operation will be available by Zoom!!
Available Monday - Friday as listed below. Will be closed on Sunday.
Spring and Fall Hours:
Sunday: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Monday & Wednesday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm (Zoom Appointments Not Available Wednesday 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
Tuesday & Thursday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (Zoom Appointments Not Available)
For more information, come to the College Welcome Center room 1284 or call (402) 844-7125.