Skip to main content

Records and Registration

Withdrawal From College

If you must withdraw from school, see your advisor first. The withdrawal form must be completed and returned prior to the "last day to withdraw" listed on the academic calendar. Your advisor, Extended Campus Director or the Registrar's Office can supply you with the necessary forms.

Students who officially withdraw will receive a "W" for the course or courses they were taking. Any student who stops attending classes and does not officially withdraw receives a "UF" grade which is counted as a failure in the calculation of grade point average and becomes a part of the student's permanent record.

Need help or additional information?

If you need assistance or additional information please visit our office in the College Welcome Center, fill out our contact form, or contact:

Admissions and Registration Department

Phone: (402) 844-7265
Toll-Free: (800) 348-9033, Ext. 7265
FAX: (402) 844-7396