Steps to complete a Direct Deposit Online
If you are to receive any type of refund, please complete the steps below to have your refund sent ACH to a checking or savings account. You will need your routing number and account number of your bank account.
- Log in to your My Apps at https://myapps.northeast.edu/
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the My Northeast app
- Click on Personal Information
- Click on The New MyNortheast – Update your Personal or Direct Deposit Information link
- Click on the Direct Deposit box
- Scroll down and enter your banking information under Student Refunds & Expense Reimbursement Deposit section
- Click Save Changes
Don't wait to complete, due to the process in which new accounts are verified with the bank, there is a delay when new direct deposit accounts are added.
Need help or additional information?
Email Student Accounts at email@example.com or call (402) 844-7001.
801 East Benjamin Avenue, P.O. Box 469, Norfolk, NE 68702-0469
Fax: (402) 844-7410
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm