Students intending to receive a degree, diploma or certificate from Northeast must complete all graduation requirements. Included in these requirements is completion of the term specific electronic Graduation Application. To see additional graduation requirements, please reference the Northeast Catalog.
Northeast tracks students for completion of a degree, diploma or certificate, based on the student’s Expected Grad Term in DegreeWorks. While enrolled at Northeast, it is the responsibility of the student to:
- Make certain that the Expected Grad Term in DegreeWorks remains accurate
- Ensure that a current email address is listed as Preferred in the MyNortheast account
- Maintain the designated Preferred email account
A link to the electronic Graduation Application is sent via email to the Preferred email address listed in the tentative graduate's MyNortheast account. The application emails go out no later than the middle of the term listed as the Expected Grad Term in the student’s DegreeWorks.
Students anticipating degree, diploma or certificate completion, are encouraged to:
- Verify the Expected Grad Term in DegreeWorks (MyNortheast).
- Verify the Preferred email address in MyNortheast.
- Just before the middle of the Expected Grad Term, carefully watch the Preferred email account for the graduation email.
- Some servers may incorrectly flag the email as spam. Searching the Preferred email account for the word "graduation" may pull the email from spam or hidden folders.
If, at any point during enrollment, the Expected Grad Term or Preferred email address is incorrect, or the student has not received the graduation email by the middle of the Expected Grad Term, students are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the student's full name, Student Identification Number and the specific question in the email correspondence.
Need help or additional information?
If you need assistance or additional information please visit our office in the College Welcome Center, fill out our contact form, or contact: