Nationwide, crimes against business are increasing. Companies have to be concerned about theft and other security risks such as arson, vandalism, and workplace violence. In order to maintain a safe and secure workplace, employees and employers alike need to understand the threats and participate in the prevention. The Center for Enterprise offers security training that ranges from building security to workplace violence and active shooter training.
- The ALICE (Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate) Training instructor program certifies local representatives to teach proactive survival strategies in violent intruder or active shooter situations. Help save lives by providing training that will bridge the gap between the time that a violent event begins and law enforcement arrives. This course will enable you to provide training to your company and Employees
Building Security Course
- The purpose of this course is to familiarize building owners and managers, along with security personnel, with identifying types of dangers in and around buildings and preventative measures that can be taken to minimize the threat of danger to employees.
Drug and Alcohol in the Workplace Course
- This course focuses on the management of alcohol and drugs in the workplace. It discusses the issues related to drug and alcohol abuse that the employees may encounter while at work. It also provides suggestions on how employers can reduce the risk to the employees’ safety and productivity.
Introduction to A.L.I.C.E.
- This course is an overview of the A.L.I.C.E. Concept which has been adopted by over 1.5 million law enforcement, schools, hospitals and corporate personnel across the United States. As reported on CNN, ABC, CBS and many other news agencies, the concept around surviving and active shooter situation has changed over the years. The A.L.I.C.E. Concept stands for alert, lockdown, inform, counter and evacuate and it CAN save lives.
Workplace Violence Course
- This course attempts to highlight the problems of violence in the workplace. It identifies the various kinds and what constitutes workplace violence. The course then goes on to explain the potential costs of ignoring workplace violence and the methods that can be utilized to minimize and/or eliminate it from the workplace.
Customized Training to Fit Your Needs
Northeast Community College can customize training to meet your business or organization's needs. Training can be held at one of Northeast's facilities or yours and will be arranged to fit your schedule to include various shifts if necessary.
Please contact one of our staff members for more information about customized training: