Empowering Your Employees
Training is an important investment for any organization that is looking for long-term success. The Center for Enterprise has a variety of solutions that will assist employees in areas such as collaboration, effective communication, and driving top performance. We develop training tailored to meet specific objectives and make your company more productive and profitable.
Business and Professional Training
- The Center for Enterprise offers a number of soft skills trainings and self-development courses to assist attendees in sharpening their skills and improving individual and company performance. The trainings are designed to bring employees to the next level, keeping in mind your company’s unique constraints and challenges.
- Staying compliant with environmental laws and regulations can be a daunting task. The Center for Enterprise offers customized and open enrollment training courses that will assist organizations and companies with their compliance needs. Our courses are updated and tailored to meet the ever changing environmental laws and regulations (federal and state level) that will face businesses and industry everywhere.
Health and Wellness
- Take a training course to learn life-saving skills from the experts. Northeast Community College and the Center for Enterprise offer a variety of classes to meet the needs of the general public, as well as public and private organizations and licensed healthcare professionals. Classes are offered in the areas of bloodborne pathogen, first aid, CPR, AED and are customizable to meet specific needs and interests.
- If you are new to the irrigation industry or just now taking the opportunity to brush up your skills, the Center for Enterprise can provide training on a number of topics related to irrigation. From soil science to basic electricity and troubleshooting, the Center for Enterprise can tailor a program to fit your company’s needs.
- Leadership training is an important investment for any organization that wants long-term success. The Center for Enterprise has a variety of leadership development courses that will assist current and prospective leaders in the areas of collaboration, effective communication, driving top performance and much more.
- The training opportunities and objectives from the courses provided are designed to be customizable in an effort to best develop a training program that fits your organization's needs.
- Measurable Management® is a revolutionary vehicle for translating good intentions into measurable outcomes, while initiating change that is both sustainable and profitable. This proven program leads to measurable improvements of organizational performance resulting in cost savings, increased productivity, improved efficiencies, reduced waste, etc.
Precision Agriculture Training
- Training employees about workplace safety and health is an investment in your employees and your company. The Center for Enterprise offers a wide assortment of training courses and programs that help develop employee and employer knowledge on the recognition, avoidance, and prevention of safety and health hazards in their workplace.
- Nationwide, crimes against business are increasing. Companies have to be concerned about theft and other security risks such as arson, vandalism, and workplace violence. In order to maintain a safe and secure workplace, employees and employers alike need to understand the threats and participate in the prevention. The Center for Enterprise offers security training that ranges from building security to workplace violence and active shooter training.
Technology and Computer Applications Training
- Computing and technology is everywhere. Knowing how to utilize current software packages and understanding the technology available is important to small and large businesses alike. The Center for Enterprise offers a number of courses that will help you stay competent and competitive in a number of software packages including the Microsoft Office Suite as well as a variety of others.
Truck Driver Training
- The noncredit truck driving program teaches you the fundamentals of truck operation, safety and government regulations, and necessary record keeping. During the program, students take the Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles Commercial Driver's license exams. Take the entire six week program or work with the Center for Enterprise to customize a truck driver training program to fit your needs.
- Northeast Community College has the expertise to train and certify welders. As an American Welding Society (AWS) Educational Institution member, all major arc welding and cutting processes on plate and pipe are covered. We have a AWS Certified Welding Instructor (CWI) and Certified Welding Educator (CWE) on staff to perform qualification of welders and customized welding training tailored to meet specific objectives of your company and make your welding more productive and profitable.
Customized Training to Fit Your Needs
Northeast Community College can customize training to meet your business or organization's needs. Training can be held at one of Northeast's facilities or yours and will be arranged to fit your schedule to include various shifts if necessary.
Please contact one of our staff members for more information about customized training: