Health and Wellness Expo
Norfolk: June 2 & 3, 2021
South Sioux City: June 9 & 10, 2021
Limited to the first 30 applicants (grades 9-12)
Working in health care related fields is rewarding! Explore more about the health care field and your next steps to discovering a successful and fulfilling career.
- Hands-on activities lead by instructors and health care professionals.
- Ask questions and learn from professionals in various fields of health care.
- Visit one-on-one with faculty about the college application process, admission requirements and student experience.
- Meet other students interested in health care.
- Become certified in CPR.
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Nurse Aide, Med Aide, & Nursing
- Health Information Management (HIMS)
For more information call (402) 844-7325.
This activity was partially funded with federal Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act of 2006 funds administered through the Nebraska Department of Education, grant number V048A200027.