Dear Campus Community:
Each year, the Foundation opens the door to opportunity for students who desire to pursue their dream at Northeast Community College by providing tuition assistance, program support, and other educational
needs. This is made possible through the
generosity of local community members and
friends of the college who have faith that their
investment is making a difference. Even in a
tough economy, the Foundation continues
to receive gifts for student scholarships,
facilities, equipment, and general support.
Employee contributions are essential for the
success of the Foundation. In addition to
the financial benefits mentioned above, your
enthusiastic support helps foster the support
of donors outside of the organization. They
want to know that employees believe in the
College’s mission enough to give back.
Thank you for all of your hard work and
commitment to Northeast. With your help, we can all work together in building
a better Northeast.
Tracy Kruse, Ph.D
Associate Vice President of Development and External Affairs
Why Should I Give?
- I want to make a difference! We all want to support activities that have a positive impact on others. By supporting our students through scholarships, we are changing lives! Consider this: many students just simply can't afford college on their own – 81% of our students work at least part-time and 79% of degree seeking students qualify for financial aid.
- If we believe in ourselves, others will too! High participation among Northeast’s own employees will provide traction and leverage in accessing private and public dollars. Philanthropists, foundations, corporations, and other private funding sources want to know what Northeast’s own employees are doing to help Northeast.
- Charitable donations to the Northeast Foundation are fully deductible.
- You can support the program or fund that means the most to you. Last year, donors to the Northeast Foundation provided support in the following ways:
- Scholarships: 368 scholarships were presented in the amount of $261,345.50
- Equipment and Program Support: $67,144
Foundation Fund List